Prepare for a brilliant career
with a programme recognisez and appriciated worldwide
- 31 Hospitality Schools worldwide
- 31 years of experience
- 7,000 students
- A strong concept of education based on academic theory and professional experience
- 3 Worldwide Hospitality Awards :
-Best Educational programme in 2003,
-Best Professional success in 2010,
-Best Pedagogical Innovation en 2010
- 25,000 alumni
- 100% employment rate
Vatel prepares students for middle and higher management positions in a booming sector of International Hospitality and Tourism.
With a 31 year strong experience, the 31 hospitality schools across the globe dispense an internationally oriented education, focusing on the balance between academic theory and practical professional experience.
7 reasons to join Vatel Hospitality Schools
- An internship service which preselects establishments in major international tourist destinations
You do not have to do a laborious and risky search.
- Liberty to choose the language and place in which to follow the Vatel programs
5 languages, 30 campuses to learn anywhere in the world!
- An International exchange programme
As part the Marco Polo Programme, you can follow a year in another Vatel school in the world and acquire an additional international experience.
- Competitive fee structure
Just compare the equivalent degrees, the cost of studying at Vatel in some countries is up to 50% cheaper.
- Paid Internships
You receive during internships, and across countries, a stipend or compensation of up to 1,800 €/ month. Vatel also negotiates with the hotelier so that you may get board and lodging.
- A network of 25,000 Vatelians on whom our students can count on
Moment you enter Vatel, you become a part of strong network that exchanges job opportunities. You become a priority when you are looking for a job.
- Bachelor in 3 years
Three years of study are sufficient to prepare you for the Bachelor Degree in International Hotel Management. You save time and money.